- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our After Sales Customer Services Team at 0344 736 0109 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and for all queries at Robert Bosch Limited, P.O. Box 98, Uxbridge UB9 5HN.
- Summary of your legal rights as a consumer. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key consumer legal rights
This is a summary of your key consumer legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund;
- up to six months: if your faulty item can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases; and
- up to six years: if the item can be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that doesn't work, some of your money back.
If your product is digital content, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
- if your digital content is faulty, you're entitled to a repair or a replacement;
- if the fault can't be fixed within a reasonable time, or without causing you significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back; and
- if you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven't used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
If your product is services, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
- you can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can't fix it;
- if you haven't agreed a price upfront, what you're asked to pay must be reasonable; and
- if you haven't agreed a time upfront, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 0344 892 0068 (available Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm) or email us at Bosch Professional UK queries:
or Robert Bosch Limited, P.O. Box 98, Uxbridge UB9 5HN for a return label or to arrange collection.